[GNC] Trouble creating this report

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Dec 13 14:12:56 EST 2021

You want Reports>Experimental>Income Statement (multicolumn)

On the Options>General tab, set the Period Duration to 'One Month' and
on the Accounts tab, deselect all but the Expense accounts.

You can also add a Total column via "If more than 1 period column,
include overall period?" on the General Tab.

Additionally, that looks very much like a Budget Report. (but with only
the 'actuals' columns, not the budget or variance columns)

You'd have to create a Budget to get one to run though. I don't think
you need to put in any budget figures however. (there is a function to
estimate them based on transaction history, if you want to play with the
module anyway) Simply hide the 'budget' and 'variance' columns in the
report options.

Regards,
Adrien