[GNC] any way to make a report of assets?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Dec 13 14:26:22 EST 2021

So each asset doesn't have its own account? (that would be much easier)

Otherwise, some reports allow REGEX filters where you can use your own
custom 'tags' and then report accordingly. But I've only done that with
specific individual tags, not many tags.

If the assets are aggregated in accounts, you might get close with a
Transaction Report that shows Description/Memo if the asset 'name' is
there. Then you could export to a spreadsheet (or copy/paste) and use a
function to give you a list on that column without duplicates.

Regards,
Adrien