[GNC] Colored account tabs in 4.8 don't show current selection

AC gnucash at acarver.net
Mon Dec 13 15:32:13 EST 2021

I've only added some GTK CSS to control the register colors and to
control the margin and padding of the tabs so they wouldn't take as much
space.

The CSS I used is very minimal, this is its extent:

* {
	color: white;
}

.gnc-class-user-register-primary {
	background-color: #151515;
	color: white;
}
.gnc-class-user-register-secondary {
	background-color: #252525;
	color: white;
}
.gnc-class-user-register-secondary:disabled {
   color: #050505;
}
.gnc-class-user-register-cursor {
   background-color: goldenrod;
   color: black;
   border-radius: 0px;
}

.gnc-class-register-split {
   background-color: #050505;
}

tabs, tab {
	margin: 0px;
	padding: 0px;
}

I also did add this setting for GTK to switch to the dark theme:
[Settings]
gtk-application-prefer-dark-theme=true

And that's it.  The blue highlight works fine with the above
modifications as long as I have not assigned a color to an account.