[GNC] gnucash-user Digest, Vol 225, Issue 32

Kalpesh Patel kalpesh.patel at usa.net
Mon Dec 13 20:40:34 EST 2021

I believe double clicking on the right side divider line of a column to
resize best fit for the largest content in that column is known practice in
PC world since ages (I recall being able to do so since text based Lotus 123
times when mouse navigation was introduced in DOS mode) and behavior is
universal on most, if not all, applications on PC. This also holds true for
bottom row divider in most, if not all, applications on PC (at least on
Windows for sure) where it resizes best fit for the highest content size in
that column.

Message: 1