[GNC] Colored account tabs in 4.8 don't show current selection

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Tue Dec 14 11:39:27 EST 2021

I have been following this thread and I have a question.  You are all talking about a vertical blue bar to the right of the currently selected tab, correct?  I have a horizontal blue bar under the selected tab.  I have looked all over to see if there is a setting to change this, but I haven't been able to find one.

Thank You,
Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

609.680.2326                     Mobile