[GNC] Coloring the Action field

AC gnucash at acarver.net
Fri Dec 17 14:17:24 EST 2021

Sorry Michael, I didn't miss the suggestion, it's just not applicable to
my question. I was not asking for advice on accounting methods or
changing workflow.  I was asking about a specific
programming/theming/coding question for the software itself.

I already have many account tabs open already, I don't want more. I also
don't want to create new account structures for temporary holding
accounts that I then have to open up to see what's happening (see
previous statement in this paragraph). I don't even use the imbalance
account because I never enter anything imbalanced in the first place.