[GNC] How to remove oldest transactions

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Sat Dec 18 13:40:34 EST 2021

Yes, you can close the book and it will zero out income and expense accounts, but it does not remove any transactions and it will not reduce the size of the file.  In fact, since it creates entries in all the expense and income accounts, the file will actually be larger.

Thank You,
Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

609.680.2326                     Mobile