[GNC] (no subject)

Jesse MacDougall macdougall.jesse at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 13:05:25 EST 2021

Thanks for the reply Mike.  After reading your message I realize I should
have shown what I am building this set of Financial Statements(FS) from.
I am making this set of FS congruent to Canada Revenue Agency's GIFI codes
for self employment tax payers.

The .pdf shows the estic I am trying to achieve.
Does that make sense?