[GNC] last reconcilliation

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 13:46:07 EST 2021

I think the easiest way would be to open the account register then select
View > Filter By > Status  then uncheck all the boxes except Reconciled.
Then hover over the rreconciled box in the last transaction to see the
reconciled date.

You can see the next scheduled reconcile date by clicking the reconcile tab
at the top of the register, but if you are not reconciling regularly that
may just give you today's date.

On Sun, Dec 19, 2021 at 12:21 PM Billie-Internet <drbboyd at gmail.com> wrote:

> Good Evening.
> I am running gnucash 4.4 on win 10.
> I have to admit, I have a  personal account that I have not reconcilled in
> months.
>
> Please tell me how to find the last reconcile.
> I have looked at reports and seem lost.
> Thanks,
> Billie
> 706-383-9057