[GNC] last reconcilliation

Stephen M. Butler Stephen.M.Butler51 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 15:47:06 EST 2021

On 12/19/21 10:20, Billie-Internet wrote:
> Good Evening.
> I am running gnucash 4.4 on win 10.
> I have to admit, I have a  personal account that I have not reconcilled in
> months.
>
> Please tell me how to find the last reconcile.
> I have looked at reports and seem lost.
> Thanks,
> Billie
> 706-383-9057

I see others have responded on how to get that date.  I'll just mention
that I never worry about that date.  Could be a month ago or a year
ago.  I just check that the everything listed on the intervening
statements has been checked off in GnC and that the outstanding balance
is at $0.  For me, online access to the account replaces the multiple
statements.  Can be a long process if its been awhile,

If not zero then I either checked off something as being received that
shouldn't have been or I don't have an entry in GnC that should be there.

--
Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM
Stephen.M.Butler51 at gmail.com
kg7je at arrl.net