[GNC] Windows11 compatibility?

ckozlov carykozlov.com ckozlov at carykozlov.com
Sun Dec 19 12:52:57 EST 2021

Thanks everyone for your responses! I have a Windows 10 machine, and I'm feeling more confident that the app will keep working when I upgrade.

However, I did notice a glitch when I originally switched over from my older Windows 7 machine to my Windows 10 machine. The Windows 10 machine cuts off the right side of my invoice views and there's no adjustment available to resolve that. I've tried everything from looking for a view solution within both Gnucash and Windows.

Has anybody else encountered that?

Cary Kozlov
(818) 209-2185 cell
ckozlov at carykozlov.com