[GNC] ​Re: 4.9 on Ubuntu 20.04 not saving preferences

Tim Kallmer tkallmer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 18:57:04 EST 2021

David,

GC is not touching gtk-3.0.css or accelerator-map in
/home/<user>/.config/gnucash.

GC does touch accelerator-map in /home/<user>/.local/share/gnucash, but
gtk-3.0.css is not there. If I copy it there, GC does not touch it.

And I cannot find any gtk-3.0.css in /home/<user>/ that it is touching.

I suppose I will try to go back to 4.6 and see if it works again.