[GNC] Reports, how to use

Chuck chuck598 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 21:21:33 EST 2021

Have copy Gnucash/saved-reports-2.4-backup &
Gnucash/saved-reports-2.4 from before, had to replace computer due to age &
not being able to access spreadsheets after upgrade, had to downgrade for
that to work.
How can I now use the backup files?
OK I am an end user using pop-OS Linux 20.04?
Chuck598

--
*Sunday**, December 26, 2021*
*Luke 2:13-14*

*Heavenly Father, You promised to pour out blessings on those who tithe in
Your name. Help us to take You at Your word and to trust in Your provision
as we give back to You and share our abundance with others. *
*Amen.*
*"Be Kind to our email friends"*

Forwarding this?  PLEASE REMOVE all email addresses before you send it on
using the BCC area When forwarding to several people at once.