[GNC] Job Expenses? Job Profit Reports?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Dec 28 21:56:10 EST 2021

Me, sorry.

I took a break for some time, and decided to look over some threads that
didn't get answers and see if I could help.

A few other threads looked interesting and where I thought I could add
to the discussion, decided to chime in.

I happen to be all done now!

(There are a few unanswered threads I marked for 'investigation' so I
might still reply later, but I have to test some problems/solutions first.)

Apologies to anyone if it looked like noise.

Regards,
Adrien