[GNC] Can't get to GnuCash windows and menus

William Prescott will at theprescotts.com
Wed Dec 29 00:37:11 EST 2021

"After that, you have to start GnuCash first, then use File > Open to choose your book. You can't double-click a GnuCash file to open it."

To amplify or clarify Adrien's comment on opening Gnucash under MacOS. When I double click on a Gnucash file, it does start Gnucash, but it opens the last file that was used with Gnucash, not the one that was clicked on (unless they happen to be the same). If you want a different file, you have to open it from the Gnucash File menu after Gnucash starts up.

Will