[GNC] Exporting invoices and vendor bills to excel or Quickbooks

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Dec 29 15:38:27 EST 2021

Yes.

1.) Find (from the CoA tab)

   For Invoices:

     Do a Find where the Account matches AR and Value has Debits ≥ 0.00

   For Bills:

     Do a Find where the Account matches AP and Value has Credits ≥ 0.00

   *For Credit Notes for each of AR/AP, change to Value has
Debits/Credits ≤ 0.00

2.) File > Export > Export Active Register to CSV while viewing one of
the above search results registers.

You might well end up with all splits for each invoice, not just one
line each. In that case, simply sort/massage as needed in a spreadsheet app.

Regards,
Adrien