[GNC] Incorrect QFX Import

Jean Laroche ripngo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 17:17:51 EST 2021

GC will not import an ofx transaction it thinks it already has imported.
To determine whether a transaction has been imported GC looks at the
FITID. So if two transactions in your OFX file have the same FITID, the
second one won't be imported.

Can you check that the transactions that are missing don't have the same
FITID as some of the transactions that were imported?
Some banks are not good at assigning unique FITID to transactions, and
that can cause a problem for GC.
Jean