[GNC] Incorrect QFX Import

Steve Cohen stevecoh2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 22:58:36 EST 2021

There do not appear to be any duplicate FITIDs here.

I ran the command

grep FITID downloaded.QFX | sort > fitid.txt

and could easily see that there were no duplicates in the 136 entries in
the file. The bank (Chase) appears to assign FITIDs of the form YYYYmmDD#
where # is a consecutive number from 0-9.  What it would do if there were
more than 10 entries isn't clear to me but that eventuality did not occur
in this file which has only 136 entries over a year.