[GNC] Question on opening files

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Thu Dec 30 11:42:04 EST 2021

He was referring to the Windows 10/11 icon.  If you right-click on the gnucash icon, you should see 3 options: Gnucash, unpin from taskbar, and close all windows.  Then, if you right-click on the Gnucash, the last option should be "properties".  Left Click properties.  In the Gnucash properties near the bottom is a run option.  The three selections are: "Normal Window, Minimized, Maximized".  It probably has minimized selected as the option.

Thank You,
Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

609.680.2326                     Mobile