[GNC] Log file preferences (using sqlite)

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Tue Feb 2 09:56:15 EST 2021

I run gnucash on Linux with a sqlite3 database.

Although the Help says the log file preferences only apply when using
XML I still get log files saved every time I quit gnucash. So, a
couple of questions:-

    Should this happen (log files with sqlite)?

    Can I get the log files stored somewhere else to avoid cluttering
    the directory where I keep my accounts?

    Are the log files any use with sqlite or should I simply turn them
    off completely in preferences?

--
Chris Green