[GNC] Log file preferences (using sqlite)

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Feb 2 20:27:05 EST 2021

Not sure if this helps, but I'm also using the SQLite backend and while
I do have some log files, they are few in number. I don't usually pay
much attention to that directory as it is somewhat buried in my tree and
don't otherwise need it. (GnuCash opens the last used file, and I can't
even double-click to open since I'm on MacOS)

I rarely shut down GnuCash and usually leave it open 24/7 save for
updates to either it, or MacOS. Other than shutdowns, perhaps eventually
it writes a log after so many transactions. I use it daily, and see 19
log files of varying sizes between 10/6/20 and 1/15/21. (with nothing
since then)

Regards,
Adrien