[GNC] Log file preferences (using sqlite)

D. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 3 14:42:46 EST 2021

Ah. That isn't fully wrong, but it is somewhat misleading. I think it's meant to imply that the log files aren't useful with the sql back ends (because the changes are committed to the db immediately), but I couldn't tell you for sure, as I didn't write that section. It looks as if the note might only apply to some of the bullets-- but which ones? I don't know...
(BTW, a chapter number would have helped locate the passage).

David