[GNC] Import CSV: save settings doesn't save

Marcus Winston marcus at thechocolatehouse.net
Wed Feb 3 20:59:42 EST 2021

Thanks for those details. I do have libgtk-3 installed, version 3.18.9.
I believe I've had it installed since I built GnuCash; Linux Mint 18.3
appears to have come with gtklib 3.18. Also, I assume most of GnuCash
wouldn't work if libgtk runtime wasn't installed from the get-go. I
built it (GnuCash 3.6) on LInux Mint 18.3 a year and a half ago.

-marcus