[GNC] Scheduled Transaction Mystery?

Jean Laroche ripngo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 13:41:34 EST 2021

I think if you set it up to create x days in advance, when the
transaction is created, the "last occurrence" is set to the day of the
transaction (no to the day it was created). So that would explain why
you see "Last occurrence 2/5/21".

Is it possible that you somehow deleted the occurrence that was created?

J.