[GNC] 4.4 slow

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Feb 5 11:35:23 EST 2021

And on that note, it is always recommended when stepping between major
versions to run Actions > Check & Repair > Check & Repair All. (which
should accomplish such data translations all in one go)

I forgot to add that I'm using the SQLite backend. Not sure if that
makes a difference.

Regards,
Adrien