[GNC] Receivable Aging Report no longer lets you select receivables account in gnucash 4.4

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Feb 5 11:57:50 EST 2021

Phil,

The report was completely re-written Summer '19 and made it into the
Experimental menu in October. I think by early '20 it finally replaced
the originals. (AR and AP)

You should no longer need that option. (and it didn't work right anyway)

If you have vendors or customers with different currencies, they should
all be visible and separated by currency.

See Christopher's write-up which includes a sample screenshot of what to
expect: https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/pull/538

Regards,
Adrien