[GNC] 4.4 slow

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 15:21:41 EST 2021

It definitely does beachball long enough.

Might be able to get a profile.

It’s been in check and repair for a bit over 2 hrs now so I am guessing any further probing will be Monday.  For what It’s worth it was in excess of 7 minutes of CPU time last time I started (from a crash).  Minimal disk activity. Reasonable memory pressure

Sent from my iPhone