[GNC] Scheduled Transaction Mystery?

Christina Martin christina at airgeadstudio.net
Fri Feb 5 16:38:17 EST 2021

FWIW for about the last 18 months to 2 years, mine will tell me on start up
that it has created x number of scheduled txns. I can see the change in
value in the register but not the actual txn. They didn't seem to actually
display until something else happened and I could never figure out what the
something else was. My work around is to start it, allow the scheduled txns
to run, save it and close gnucash. When I reopen, everything is happy. Yes
it's tiresome but it's working for me. I can't recall if this started
occurring before the upgrade to 4.xx or not.

Regards,
Christina