[GNC] Scheduled Transaction Mystery?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Feb 5 17:04:46 EST 2021

Be sure for each transaction you want to see, you have the 'Notify me
when created' check box marked.

Then when the Since Last Run dialog pops up on starting GnuCash (or
manually run) there is a checkbox at the bottom of that window to
"Review created transactions". Check it, then click the OK button.

You will get a register view with each transaction that was listed as
'created' in the Since Last Run dialog.

Works for me every time.

Regards,
Adrien