[GNC] Text selection on transaction entry

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 19:26:37 EST 2021

Regarding text selection when tabbing through a transaction it has
consistently been my experience that existing text usually gets selected
when tabbing with the notable exception when tabbing into the Num field,
where the contents are not preselected  It would be nice for existing
contents to be preselected there too, but I just figured that was how it
worked.

On Sat, Feb 6, 2021 at 4:50 PM Derek Zehr <dehrtobe at daystar.io> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using GnuCash 4.4 (from Flathub) on Ubuntu with the Cinnamon
> desktop. When I am tabbing through fields in a register, the field
> contents are not selected. So before I can change them, I need to select
> the text some how, such as Ctrl+A. Any idea why this would be acting
> like this?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Derek

David Carlson