[GNC] USAA aqbanking stopped working

Daffy Duck suffsuccotash at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 23:34:39 EST 2021

Hello,

I have been using multiple USAA accounts for years, and it seems they
stopped working just recently through gnucash.

gnucash-4.4-1.fc33.x86_64
aqbanking-6.1.4-2.fc33.x86_64

Now, no matter what I do, I get no results for transactions.

First, it seems to force all of my USAA accounts to use the wrong user.
 So I updated that user, since I don't use it, to the USAA user.  Same
problem.

When I go to aqbanking wizard, and do retrieve account list, I just
get:

22:26:06 Sending request...
22:26:06 Using GnuTLS default ciphers.
22:26:06 TLS: SSL-Ciphers negotiated: TLS1.3:ECDHE-RSA-AES-256-GCM:AEAD
22:26:06 Waiting for response...
22:26:07 Parsing response...
22:26:07 Operation finished, you can now close this window.

When I try to get transactions for any usaa account, it says:

Locking customer "7"
Sending request...
Connecting to server...
Resolving hostname "service2.usaa.com" ...
IP address is "23.199.3.79"
Connecting to "service2.usaa.com"
Connected to "service2.usaa.com"
Using GnuTLS default ciphers.
TLS: SSL-Ciphers negotiated: TLS1.3:ECDHE-RSA-AES-256-GCM:AEAD
Connected.
Sending message...
Message sent.
Waiting for response...