[GNC] USAA aqbanking stopped working

Daffy Duck suffsuccotash at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 23:56:18 EST 2021

I'm getting:

AqBanking v6.1.4.0stable
Sending jobs to the bank(s)
Sorting commands by account
Sorting commands by provider
Send commands to providers
Send commands to provider "aqofxconnect"
Locking customer "7"
Sending request...
Connecting to server...
Resolving hostname "df3cx-services.1fsapi.com" ...
IP address is "45.60.151.211"
Connecting to "df3cx-services.1fsapi.com"
Connected to "df3cx-services.1fsapi.com"
Using GnuTLS default ciphers.
TLS: SSL-Ciphers negotiated: TLS1.3:ECDHE-RSA-AES-128-GCM:AEAD
Connected.
Sending message...
Message sent.
Waiting for response...
Receiving response...
HTTP-Status: 403 (Forbidden)
Unlocking customer "7"

---
I went to that link and have a app ID and pin:

in user in aqbanking setup, I changed Client UID to app ID.

In bank settings:

broker ID 5874
FID 67811
ORG USAA Federal Savings Bank