[GNC] migrating reports from 2.6.19 to 4.4

Elmar etschme at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 18:10:34 EST 2021

Good evening - I have installed 4.4 on both my partitions (win 10 via
the exe, and linux mint via the flatpak).  I was running much earlier
versions (3.8 on win10, and 2.6.18 on Linux).  My reports show up if I
put the contents of the old gnucash (or .gnucash) folders into the
appropriate folders on each partition, and they run.  BUT, they
disappear as soon as I close the program.  And on the windows side, it
CTD as soon as I try to delete an old report - why I don't know.  Is
there a log file I can upload to diagnose this?