[GNC] flatpak 4.4 reports anomaly

Elmar etschme at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 15:58:29 EST 2021

Running the flatpak 4.4 on Linux Mint 19.3 - I've copied my version
2.6.19 reports into the gnucash folder in
/home/ets/.var/app/org.gnucash.GnuCash/data/gnucash (saved reports
2.4).  They al show up and run fine, BUT as soon as I try to delete one
of them, I get a CTD, a locked data file, and when I start the programk
(open anyway) and reopen the reports menu, only 2 of the many reports I
have saved show up.  Is ther a fundamental incompatability with the
report?  I can get my reports back if I delete the file
/home/ets/.var/app/org.gnucash.GnuCash/data/gnucash/saved-reports-2.8
and they do run, but I cannot delete any of them, and trying to export
their output results in the same crash.  Do I have to recreate ALL my
reports in the new version of GC?