[GNC] flatpak 4.4 reports anomaly

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 16:38:53 EST 2021

Elmar,

Since you say they seem to run, why don't you try closing gnucash and then
copying your saved-reports-2.4 to saved-reports-2.8, re-opening Gnucash and
opening each saved report in turn and then if everything looks ok saving
the config of each of your reports ?  I've upgraded over the years and am
also using the flatpak version 4.4 on Ubuntu and have both a
saved-reports-2.4 and a saved-reports-2.8 in
the .var/app/org.gnucash.GnuCash/data/gnucash/ folder and the 2.4 version
is just ignored.

Just backup your files first of course.

Cheers David H.