[GNC] Filtering reports on contents of Memo field

Michael Hendry hendry.michael at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 17:56:58 EST 2021

> On 10 Feb 2021, at 18:47, Stephen M. Butler <Stephen.M.Butler51 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Date Range isn’t available when adjusting report options, as far as I can see.
>
> Should be under the General Tab in Options.

Thanks, Steve, but this screenshot says “no”.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ul04nrhddesniy8/Screenshot%202021-02-10%20at%2022.52.20.png?dl=0

I got there by opening the account in question and using Reports->Account Report to produce the report and then clicking the “Options” button. Am I missing an alternative route?

Regards,

Michael