[GNC] Non-Scheduled Transaction ???

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Feb 10 22:13:40 EST 2021

That indeed appears confusing.

I'm going to hazard a guess that it means there are none for you to
review prior to creation, absent auto-creation.

(do a test SX, set to not auto-create, then run the dialog. It should
show it to you as 'to create')

Perhaps it should read, "There are no Scheduled Transactions to be
manually entered at this time. (one transaction automatically created)"

That would likely get fixed in the next release if you file a bug on it.
It seems just a matter of wording.

Regards,
Adrien