[GNC] flatpak 4.4 reports anomaly

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Thu Feb 11 11:23:20 EST 2021

Ok, the branch specification is probably important.

You can try as follows:
/usr/bin/flatpak run --branch=stable --arch=x86_64 --command=gnucash --file-
forwarding org.gnucash.GnuCash --logto="path-to-log-to-or-stdout"

My mail client splits this line up, but the command should be all on one line.

Regards,

Geert