[GNC] Non-Scheduled Transaction ???

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Feb 11 13:14:12 EST 2021

Could be, but definitely something particular to your transaction, your
book, or your computer.

I just created another test SX transferring $1 from my wallet to savings
set to auto-create 3 days in advance, and notify me on creation. I set
it for 2/14/21. I then closed GnuCash and restarted.

The Since Last Run dialog, contained an entry showing me the test
transaction was created. (we're 3 days out from 2/11) I clicked the
checkbox to review created transactions and a search register tab
appeared showing the transaction.

I then independently viewed both wallet and savings registers and the
transaction appeared.

So there is no delay for everyone. Certainly, there could be a bug and
you've found it, but without narrowing down what is causing it, any dev
is going to have a difficult time finding the offending code to make the
change. GnuCash is an enormous haystack.

Whatever testing you can do to help isolate the problem will go very far
in getting it fixed.

Regards,
Adrien