[GNC] How to get invoices to appear in the Reports|Tax schedule report?

Paul Kinzelman paul at kinzelman.com
Thu Feb 11 17:29:59 EST 2021

Thanks for the quick reply!

I looked and the invoice shows Income:Sales as you said it should.
So then I did another Report|TaxSchedReport
and now it's working, I can see that income. Science lurches onward. :-)

I think what might have happened was that I was running 4.2, couldn't
get it to work, so I upgraded to 4.4 before I posted the question and
maybe it did work but I didn't notice, and by that time I was confused.
Perhaps there was a bug in this area in 4.2?