[GNC] FOLLOW-UP Re: Credit Card payment pop-up doesn't appear on *some* credit card accounts after reconcile

Robert Stocker kneadtoknow at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 07:53:00 EST 2021

Well, I'll be damned. I *had* checked the first one before I started
reconciling, and because they're all in a sub-account labeled "Credit
Cards," evidently I assumed they were all set to that type. I was wrong. I
just went through them all and 2 of them were just "Liability" types. I'll
bet anything this problem is fixed now, but I will be keeping up with it
going forward.

Thanks so much!!!