[GNC] Scheduled Transactions

bdp3 bdp3 at gmx.com
Fri Feb 12 22:50:21 EST 2021

Background:

Recently, I had occasion to record six or eight months all at once for a certain Scheduled Transaction (the Schedule) and later decided they were wrong.  So, I deleted all the erring transactions but—because the Schedule contains perhaps a dozen split accounts—I want to re-submit the Schedule for the missing months by resetting the “Next Occur” Date back to a previous date.

Questions:
How can the Scheduled be re-run for prior periods?  Can this be done?  How?  Is it necessary to delete the Schedule and start all over with a new one?
The Schedule in question is basically a distribution of salary costs and benefits, may of which are direct percentage relations to salary.  Is it possible to enter formulas into the Schedule in such a way that all/most split-accounts are updated simply by changing the salary amount?

Thanks very much,