[GNC] Gnucash xml file ope error

Michael mjchurchil at aol.com
Sat Feb 13 10:34:14 EST 2021

Richard, I got a similar error with some scheduled transactions.  It
seemed to occur when there was a comma in one of the entries.  Didn't
matter which back-end I was using.  Couldn't find a preference related
to commas.  However, removing the commas stopped the error.  My problem
occurred using the build on FreeBSD.  Have not had the problem with
other distros.  Probably doesn't help you, but check for commas.  Mike