[GNC] Minor issue with invoice layout

Howard M. Fried cursorsci at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 12:47:23 EST 2021

Hello,

I upgraded Gnucash from ver 3.2 to 4.4 (Mac OS 10.15).  My custom
invoice layout changed.  Particularly, the Client information, which was
flush with the left margin, is now moved much toward the center.
Business information is OK.

It is a trivial issue, but can the Client information be moved back to
the left margin?  Edit--Style Sheets does not appear to be the answer.
I created a new custom invoice (based on Easy), but it had the same issue.

I haven't followed this forum for quite a while; thus, I apologize if
invoice layout has been discussed (please point me to the information).

Thank you.