[GNC] USAA

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Feb 14 18:56:23 EST 2021

Richard,

For your first lesson, GnuCash developers don't accept personal emails. All communications goes through the lists.

Second lesson: Everything you're asking is already explained in the 3 or 4 threads about USAA, one on gnucash-user and the other on gnucash-devel. I'll summarize them on https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/OFX_Direct_Connect_Bank_Settings soon.

Regards,
John Ralls