[GNC] Dependency Page

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Sun Feb 14 19:44:39 EST 2021

Stephen

I have been meaning to an update of the dependencies page on the wiki for V4
for some time but have been largely occupied elsewhere for the moment. I
usually consult the Version Release notes for any changes recorded there and
do a skim through the  Dev and User archives for any missing items anyone
has picked up. Different distros also have different sets of preinstalled
libraries so I generally include anything anyone noted as missing in the
lists of apt ( and equivalent commands) but on the page which has the table
of  formal dependency requirements for each release I only use the
information from the release notes.

Please feel free to update the pages as you find problems. As Frank
mentioned the idea behind the wiki is primarily user maintainance,

David

-----
David Cousens