[GNC] Lists

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Feb 15 17:27:21 EST 2021

I'm not certain about the first one. How you get to it might depend on
which data format you are saving.

For the second, GnuCash doesn't have 'categories'. What would be similar
to categories from something like Quicken, are called Accounts. And
those are editable on the main tab in GnuCash with that same label.

Regards,
Adrien