[GNC] Asset vs Equity accounts?

Larry Long llong47 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 20:11:27 EST 2021

 Thanks for the illuminating responses from Stan, Adrien and Michael!
It reminds me of years ago when my wife had to start reporting her business expenses and she had a hard time remembering to always get a receipt.One day I finally said "You have two hands. Hold both of them out with your palms up.  Just remember when your money leaves one hand, you should be getting a receipt back in the other hand."It served as a good visual reminder for me with expenses, also.:-)
Larry