[GNC] Copying reports from one machine to another

Richard Gaede arg at speedweb.com.au
Fri Feb 19 23:48:55 EST 2021

Hi,

I have a number of personalised reports (using only standard GNU Cash
options) on my notebook. I also have an SP3 on which I have installed
GNU Cash. I use a data file stored on a NAS.

Excuse ignorance, but the report options appear to be machine specific,
as opposed to App specific. It seems I must recraft the many reports on
the new machine. Is there some way of copying the report configs from
one machine to the other?

I am using Version 4.2  Build 2020 09 26 on win 10 and Win 10 Pro.

Any assistance much appreciated.

Thanks & regards