[GNC] Creating new file and accounts

Jamestk davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Feb 20 03:44:33 EST 2021

David,

This is my thoughts also,  using the basic 'checking account' selection
during account wizard creation keeps the parent accounts so no problem.

Thanks both for super swift replies.

*"Now that I think about it, you probably need to keep the top level
accounts
as they determine the attributes that child accounts use to maintain
adherence to the accounting rules."
*

David Carlson-4 wrote